Thursday, January 27, 2011

something to say? WHAT!

So I like to think the reason why I haven't written since the third of this month is simply because I've been insanely busy with school and traveling to Ireland for two weeks and then being jet lagged, sleepy and constantly hungry for roughly 27hrs. But the truth is I started to think, what is it that I have to write about? positively nothing.... of importance that is. Maybe in the near distant future when I lead an exciting life in some far off city that no one knows really anything about, THEN people will want to read my blog. But until that undetermined point in my life, what I have to say just isn't worth reading... right? Wrong.

So strap on your big girl boots and get ready. I may not be funny, grammatically correct, or anything else that people would hope from a blog, but I do know one thing. I can type pretty fast. And I don't mean just regular people fast I mean when I  am bored by myself I do online typing games to keep my fingers nimbly dancing across the keys like my hands were Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers (pre-technicolor cause after it just seemed like they were doing the same movies and moves over and over again and who wants to watch the same movie just a different title every time? the Twilight Saga not included in that category)


Plus now I have cool Ireland stories to share, and pictures like this one. cause it's pretty 

Ireland- Co. Kerry Jan 2011

So stay tuned for more pictures and other interesting things

No comments:

Post a Comment