Monday, January 3, 2011

I am scared $#!%-less

After ringing in an uneventful New year's ( went to bed before 11:00) I realize it is now my turn to wonder what thousands of graduating college seniors are wondering, "WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE!?!?"  I suddenly have a revelation that all the dreams I have had circulate my already being somewhere else, not still in Georgia. All the plans I have EVER made are for the distant future, even when I was in high school, I never thought about the next ten months of my life after I graduate college. Mainly because I never really thought I would go to college much less stay and finish, in GEORGIA.

But nevertheless here I am sitting in my apartment, preparing to start the last Jan Term I will ever take realizing that in one month I'll start my last semester of my under grad career and I am scared witless about what my future will hold. I know a few in "no uncertain terms am I doing this" things, but what about the positive? what about the things I need to do to achieve my future goals?

such quandaries...

No comments:

Post a Comment